Metropsis research edition
A complete toolbox for psychophysical assessment of visual function
Fast, accurate and more sensitive than standard tests
For normal, defective, paediatric, ageing and low vision populations
Metropsis is a complete toolbox
Metropsis is a complete test suite suitable for clinical, pre-clinical, drug trials, screening, sports science, applied vision and human factors research. Choose from a wide range of tests, including protocols designed for normal, paediatric, ageing and low vision populations – or we can develop a custom test for your project.
for faster more precise assessment of visual function
Metropsis is more sensitive than standard charts: ideal for investigating diseases of the eye and brain, as well as secondary effects of systemic disorders, such as cardiovascular disease or neurological function.
The research edition includes Metropsis Display++ technology (the screen displaying the ETDRS chart above) with a unique integrated sensor system, enabling the display to self-calibrate in real time. So you can be sure that your results are reliable and repeatable – even when performing long-term studies using multiple Metropsis systems across different sites.
based on trusted technology
Metropsis research edition is currently being used in clinical trials and natural history studies in research centres worldwide, including:
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, London
- Nuffield Laboratory of Ophthalmology, Oxford
- Kellogg Eye Centre, Ann Arbor
- Institut de la Vision, Paris
- Institute for Ophthalmic Research, Tubingen
- Emory Eye Centre, Atlanta
- Department of Ophthalmology, University of Colorado
- Department of Medicine and Optometry, Linnaeus University
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Coimbra